|14-Panel HairStatSM including Fentanyl and
Meconium testing for Alcohol exposure to newborn
12-Panel MecStatSM including Tramadol
Fetal exposure to drugs has
been linked to long-term health problems in newborns. MecStatSM offers healthcare professionals a fast and
reliable meconium drug testing method for the detection of fetal
drug exposure and the opportunity to provide appropriate treatment
For National Meconium Positivity Rates view our newsletter.
- Simple, non-invasive collection of a meconium sample
eliminates the need to collect a blood or urine specimen from a
- Proprietary meconium extraction process and meconium GC/MS
analysis provides up to a 20-week gestational detection window
from a newborn meconium.
- Meconium Drug Testing results in 48 hours or less for rapid
healthcare treatment and planning for both mother and child.
- Meconium Drug Testing not only provides evidence of fetal drug
exposure but can also provide documentation of fetal
alcohol exposure by measuring meconium concentrations of fatty
acid ethyl esters, the non oxidative metabolites formed from
ethanol and fatty acids.
- Meconium testing has rapidly become the gold standard for
diagnosing fetal alcohol and drug exposure.
- Available as a 5-,7-,9-, and 12- drug panel.
- Alcohol and oxycodone available as add-ons to any